Want to win FREE LEGO??? It's easy... just enter one of our contests!
Want to know what else you can do? Check Collaborative and Events and Activities below.
Event Contests (Open to Registered Exhibitors Only)
Build at home and enter at Brickfete without uploading to the MOC pages
Build at home and enter at Brickfete, must upload to the MOC pages under "contest entry".
- Canada Builds - any MOC that celebrates all things Canadian, eh.
- Future City - a MOC depiciting your view of our future world
- Batman Returns - any MOC that celebrates the LEGO Batman Movie
- 8-wide Modular - 8 x 32 base with sidewalk and standard pin locations as found in official LEGO modular sets. Any style, any theme.
- Alternate Build - Make an alternative build for an existing set using only the pieces in that set. Use as much of the set as you can to create the coolest alternative model but you may not add any additional pieces. Please display this build with the box or a picture of the original set.
- IR/RC - Techball
- Enter Theme Contest - "FOOD" - MOC can be of any size.
"Live" means you do not have anything to prepare before the event, just show up and play. Please check the schedule closer to the event to see which, if any, will be happening.
- Alternate Build Live - More details at the event
- Build Challenge - Info
- Brick Trivia - Info
- Brick Relay - Team lightening rounds of quick builds.
- Mosaic Build - Rules
- Speed Build - Rules
- Speed Sort - Rules
- Outstanding AFOL (the Bradey) - Decided by Staff
- Best of Brickfete (the Koudys) - Decided by Staff
- Best of Theme - Toronto 2017 theme is "FOOD" - Decided by Staff
- Community (the Hitchcock) - Decided by Staff
- Fan Appreciation - Decided by Attendees
Join us in all the fun! Cool things to get involved with or watch during your stay. Keep an eye on the Events Schedule so you don't miss any of these awesome activities.
- Minifigure Trading - 2 time periods, KIDS (under 18 trade with staff) and ADULT (+18 trade with attendees & VIP.) No clone, broken, dirty or damages parts for trade.
- Auction - Rules and Items
- Silent Auction - 10 specially picked items for a silent auction for AFOL/Exhibitors, VIP and Exclusive Tour ticket holders
- Dirty Brickster - Rules
- Family Tour - Info
- Host LUG Tour - Info
- Fan Appreciation - Info
- Keynote & Guest Speakers - Info
- Look What I Made - Info
- Raffles - Opening & Closing Ceremony
- Presentations - Info
- Yard Sale - Info
To have collaborative builds, we need to have standards. Standards allow for numerous builders to build one or many modules that will match up seamlessly to their neighboring modules, resulting in a large cohesive display. The point is not to limit creativity, but to build camaraderie. Join one, some of ALL of our collaborative builds.
- Ad Hoc Town & Train - We will provide a simple track and you provide a baseplate with your town creations or bring running stock for the track. Feel free to bring roadplates if you want for infront of your building. All baseplates look the same, so please mark all baseplates with an identifier.
- OBB/rtlToronto Town - Town Layout Specs (3, 6 or 9 32x32 plates)
- OBB Castle - Green Space Specs
- OBB Hanger - Modular Hanger Specs
- Minecraft - Build your favourite character, mob or block in large scale. Our blocks are 16x16 studs.
- Modular Street - Specs
- Micropolis - Info by TwinLug
- MicroMoonbase - Standard by Bram
- Moonbase - Info by Jon
- Great Ball Contraption - Info by T.H.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like another standard added to the list, include any reference pictures you have. Thanks.